I am very humbled to have received a nomination for the “one lovely blog award” from Sally Knudsen (Sally Searches) – thank you very much, Sally! I really just love your blog, I have to say. I am just waiting for the day that your Schmidt from Germany show a relation to mine 😉
And here are the rules:
1. thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post (and post the logo on your own blog) – DONE
2. Share seven things about yourself – DONE
- I have the travel bug, always moving around, just now on my way to London
- when my Dad asks me what he should cook for me when I coming home, I always go for plain old chicken soup. Just love it.
- I am a christmas junkie. Love christmas markets and turned into a xmas market tourist in the last years. I sit down in fall and plan on where to go the four advent weekends
- I hate running
- my shoesize is a German 42 (huge feet ;))
- I read those history romance novels with halfnaked couples on the cover… pssst.. don’t tell anyone, this is really embarrassing 😉
- I would have never thought, that blogging would mean so much to me when I started
3. Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire or have admired and – DONE
4. contact them to let them know – DONE by linking them in
I have seen that some of “my” nominees have already been nominated. But no worries, there are so many “lovely blogs” out there. I won’t get in trouble.
- “A Thing Is Going On” by Katrin and Alex – Genealogy, DIY, super interesting
- “Der Ururopa, der auf ein Schiff stieg und verschwand” – Susan is looking for her greatgrandfather who went on a ship and disappeared
- And the English version of Susan’s blog: “The Great-Great-grandfather who went on a ship and disappeared“
- “Der Genealoge” – meet Timo Kracke and his germanspeaking blog and podcast about everything around genealogy in Germany
- “Larrysgroup” – Larry is telling the story of his ancestors, some even from Mecklenburg, Germany too
- the selfnaming William Achnitz III telling the story of his family
- “Restorations by Tim” – you want to see how great old pictures can look like? This is THE blog for you
- Maybe someone should write that down – I guess the title says it all 😉
Enjoy my friends!