The Liebster Award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers of which the awarding author thinks it is a good blog, worth to be discovered by others!
Thank you so much to Helen, author of the blog “Heart of a so Southern Woman”.
Rules for accepting the Liebster Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their Liebster Award blog post.
- Answer the ten questions given to you by the person who nominated you. Bonus questions are optional.
- Nominate five to ten of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Provide a link to each, and notify them their nomination.
- List ten new questions for your nominees to answer. You may include more than ten questions, marked as bonus questions, but remember your nominees only need answer your first ten.
- Include the acceptance rules in your post, so your nominees know what to do.
1. What is one of your happiest memories?
Oh, this is a tough one. But one think I really love to think back to is my hiking vacation in Alberta, Canada with my parents and my sisters in 1999. We spent 3 weeks in Banff and Japser National Parks. And although I wasn’t really a hiker in those days (I’ve gotten better but still not huge mountain hiker ;)) I loved to just travel around. We stayed were we liked it and drove on when we didn’t.
2. If you got caught singing with all of your might and gusto—alone in the shower, in the car—what would you be singing?
Since I do that all the time, I couldn’t even give one unique song. It is whatever I heard in the radio before. At christmas time I ALWAYS sing along the best pop christmas song ever “Do they know it’s christmas” from Band Aid. And I always take the second voice.
3. If you are married, is your spouse more like your mom or your Dad? If you are not married, is your best friend more like your Mom or Dad?
Definetly my Dad
4. Have you ever had a “different” experience…like feeling the presence of an angel, seeing a ghost…?
Yes, actually I am a firm believer in my guardian angel always being around me. There are these situations when I just know I am not alone
5. Have you ever had the feeling of déjà vu?
Yes and I don’t know if those moments where I think “that happened to me before” are déjà vus or if I am just looking for my car keys again 😉
6. Did you ever take the Myers Briggs test? If so, in what categories did you fit –like, I was an ENFP. What did you think of those results?
Sorry, but what is the Myers Briggs test
7. Have you ever had to deal with an emergency? Call the police, call an ambulance? How did you do? Panic and lose it, calm and collected?
My mom and I came to the scene of a heavy car accident once. We called the police and ambulance and stayed at the scene for first aid and soothing the not injured passengers of the car. I am not someone who panics easily
8. Are you an ocean person or a mountain person—which inspires you more?- relaxes you more?
Ocean, Ocean, Ocean! I grew up almost directly at the Baltic Sea. I like going to the mountains, too. For a vacation. But there is nothing more relaxing that sitting at the beach, staring onto the water, watching the waves breaking shore.
9. If you could have any famous person to dinner, who would it be and why?
Barack Obama. I find him very fascinating. I would love to discuss world politics with him. But only after I told he to get out of my email account.. <grin>
10. Are you good at any type of craft or skill other than writing? What, share pictures?
No, not at all. Although I knit for relaxation. But there never comes out anything of it. I just destroy everything I knit. But I like the knitting itself.
Watch out, here are my questions for my nominees:
- when and why did you start blogging
- do you snack sweet or savoury
- what was your farthest vacation location
- a week of vacation – are you going on a city trip or on a cruise
- do you have a real or an artificial tree for christmas
- do you go on any fasting period / Lent throughout the year
- did you ever dance in the rain
- are you a dog- or a cat person
- Apple or Microsoft
- books or e-reader
And here are my nominations for the Liebster Award!
- A Thing Is Going on (German blog): http://athingisgoingon.wordpress.com/
- 100 Years in America: http://100inamerica.blogspot.de/
- Bottino Italian Genealogy – Forno Canavese (English & Italian): http://bottinoitaliangenealogy-fornocanavese.blogspot.de/
- Ciccolella Family History: http://ciccolella.blogspot.de/
- From Olsen to Petterborg: http://petterborggenealogy.blogspot.de/